We’ve many ministries and groups to help us thrive together in Christ! Below is a listing of some current ministries here at Cypress Church and how to get involved.
- The Children’s Ministry builds spiritual champions through the power of the Holy Spirit by providing a variety of high quality ministries to encourage, equip, and evangelize children and their families in a safe, loving environment.
- The Student and Young Adult Ministries strives to reach students with Christ’s love by providing an environment where they can connect with the body of Christ, grow in their relationship with God, and further the kingdom through service and outreach, while exalting God in their daily lives.
- Life Groups are small groups of adults: meeting weekly for fellowship, prayer, and conversations centered around the Bible. If you’re looking for friends, for answers, or for a place to grow in God, our Life Groups are a terrific first step!
- Adult Fellowships are adult bible study groups, meeting Sunday mornings during our worship services.
- Men’s Ministries exist to equip men to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
- Women’s Ministries exist to give the women of Cypress Church and surrounding communities an opportunity to meet together for the purpose of growing spiritually and enjoying the fellowship of other women.
- The Counseling Ministries of Cypress Church are designed for anyone who needs to talk or pray about a situation that seems too overwhelming to deal with on your own. We have a team of very well trained Lay Counselors, a Professional Counseling Pastor, and various small groups and ministries able to help with issues like worry, anxiety, fear, depression or grief.