We want you to get involved! Below is a listing of current ministries here at Cypress Church (probably not all ministries are listed) and who you might contact to get involved.
- The Children’s Ministry builds spiritual champions through the power of the Holy Spirit by providing a variety of high quality ministries to encourage, equip, and evangelize children and their families in a safe, loving environment.
- The Student and Young Adult Ministries strives to reach students with Christ’s love by providing an environment where they can connect with the body of Christ, grow in their relationship with God, and further the kingdom through service and outreach, while exalting God in their daily lives.
- Community Life Groups are groups of 6-14 people who meet weekly to study the Bible, celebrate God, develop friendships, serve at Cypress Church, and reach out to the community together.
- Adult Fellowships meet Sunday mornings during the first or second service as listed below.
- Men’s Ministries exist to equip men to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
- Women’s Ministries exist to give the women of Cypress Church and surrounding communities an opportunity to meet together for the purpose of growing spiritually and enjoying the fellowship of other women.
- The Counseling Ministries of Cypress Church are designed for anyone who needs to talk or pray about a situation that seems too overwhelming to deal with on your own. We have a team of very well trained Lay Counselors, a Professional Counseling Pastor, and various small groups and ministries able to help with issues like worry, anxiety, fear, depression or grief.
- Other Ministries such as Serve My City and Opportunities to Serve.